- Customer Name: China Medical University
- Customer Profile: High-level universities in China focus on building universities
- Buy equipment: DHL29-1.6/130/70-AII (angle tube) hot water boiler
- Boiler type: DHL series angle pipe water boiler
- Industry: Pharmaceutical Industry
- Customer address: Shenyang, Liaoning
- Project quota output: 46MW, 29MW
- Project Type: Complete Project (Supply and Installation of Equipment and Supporting Equipment)
China Medical University (CMU), for short, is located in Shenyang, Liaoning Province. It is a joint university of the National Health and Family Planning Commission, the Ministry of Education, and the People’s Government of Liaoning Province. According to incomplete statistics, there are 9,157 staff in the school, and 15,548 full-time school students. Such a large group needs to do a good deal of heating and sanitation measures in advance in Shenyang, a particularly long-term winter city. Zhongzheng Boiler is a fixed-point manufacturer of boilers and pressure vessels approved by the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of the People’s Republic of China. This China Medical University’s heating equipment purchased a 46MW and a 29MW DHL series of angle tube water from Zhongzheng boiler. boiler. This series of boilers is a second-generation angle tube type hot water boiler product, which combines the technical characteristics of large-capacity hot water boilers at home and abroad, and uses the invention patents and utility model patents jointly applied by Xi’an Jiaotong University and Zhongzheng boiler, and its water circulation structure is reliable. Sex and advancement are the first in the country, and its comprehensive performance exceeds that of similar products at home and abroad.
The installation staff of Zhongzheng Boiler has efficiently arranged and commissioned the boiler equipment in a short period of time to ensure the reliable operation of the hot water boiler equipment, environmental protection and energy saving, and brought warmth to the staff and students of our school in the cold winter.